LCR-Reader-MPA BT offers a Bluetooth connection to PC, iOS and Android devices. Based on the MPA model, it offers the same features with the added ability to remotely record measurement data in real time.
Using a Bluetooth receiver stick, MPA is able to transfer data in real-time to communication software such as NI LabView, Tera Term, and dedicated apps on iOS and Android.
Measurement data is sent in a string of comma separated data, which can be saved in a data base or file and analyzed later.
LCR-Reader-MPA is a professional Digital Multimeter with a record high 0.1% basic accuracy and an unrivalled selection of test functions. In addition to conventional LCR-ESR measurements it provides LED/Diode test, AC/DC Voltage/Current and Frequency measurements, Oscilloscope and Signal Generator. A wide range of 11 test frequencies, including 100 kHz, allows delivering 0.001 pF and 0.1 nH resolution for inductance and capacitance measurements respectively.
View LCR-Reader-MPA with black display here
- Fully automatic & manual LCR, ESR, LED/Diode measurements
- 0.1% Basic Accuracy
- Automatic & manual test frequencies; including 100, 120 Hz, 1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 & 100 kHz
- Test signal levels of 0.1, 0.5 & 1.0 Vrms
- Easy Open/Short Calibration and offset removal
- AC/DC voltage measurements up to 15 V
- AC/DC current measurements
- LED testing with 3.2 Volts
- Signal Generator with Sine wave up to 100 kHz
- Oscilloscope Transient Voltage up to 100 kHz
- 100 Ohms Signal Source Resistance
- Displays active & reactive impedance components
- Black Backlit LCD display
- Gold-plated test leads
- 1.4 oz. Weight
- Li-Po battery & micro-USB charging port
- Handles components to a 0201 size
- 4-way joystick navigational button