Smart Tweezers ST-5S is the professional model in the Smart Tweezers line of handheld, digital LCR-meters. The ST-5S offers users a time-efficient way of testing and troubleshooting Surface Mount Technology; with just a touch of the precision gold-plated tweezer probes to a component, Smart Tweezers will determine the type of component before testing accordingly for Inductance, Capacitance, or Resistance while also measuring for any secondary values such as the ESR, secondary D or Q. All measurement values, including the component type, measurement values and secondary values, and test parameters used are instantly displayed on the OLED display.
The ST-5S offers a basic accuracy of 0.2% and multiple features for more specific measurements, including continuity/diode/short testing, semi-automatic offset subtraction, component sorting with variable tolerances, and more customization options, including changing the screen rotation. The ST-5S is controlled using a 4-way navigation joystick, which allows users to change basic measurement settings (measurement mode, test signals, etc) without entering the menus.
This Smart Tweezers model comes with an NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate which is necessary for companies that require their test equipment to be calibrated annually in order to remain ISO compliant.
Features on the Smart Tweezers ST-5S:
- Basic accuracy of 0.2%
- Manual and automatic L, C, R, ESR, and Z test modes
- Component sorting with variable tolerances of 1%, 5%, 10% and 20%
- Adjustable test signal levels
- Continuity/diode/short testing
- Parasitic offset subtraction
- Extensive menus for customization
- 1 oz. weight
- Hard-shelled carrying case
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Li-Ion battery with micro-USB charger (included)
- 4-way navigation joystick
- Frequency:0.1, 0.12, 1, 10kHz +/- 0.005%
- Test Signal Level:0.45, 0.9 +/- 5% Vrms
- Source Impedance:62.5 Ω/1k Ω/16k Ω +/- 1%
- Resistance:0.1 Ohm to 10 Mohms
- Capacitance:0.5 pF to 1 mF
- Inductance:0.5 uH to 1H