LCR-Reader-MP or Multipurpose offers users a vast range of features, a 0.1% basic accuracy and up to 100 kHz test frequency.
Only available on Amazon.
Please consider buying a new version LCR-Reader-MPA
LCR-Reader-MP is well suited for measuring very large capacitances up to 680 mF. Electrolytic capacitors are measured at 120 Hertz with ESR measured at 100 kHz in accordance with the regular electrolytic capacitor test conditions. For Large Capacitance Mode, the test frequency is reduced to 25 Hertz, thus being able to measure very large capacitances with a reasonable accuracy.
The Oscilloscope Mode allows to analyze voltage waveforms with frequencies up to 100 kHz on an active circuit board. When used with the Kelvin Probe Connector the LCR-Reader-MP becomes a full probe station.
- Automatic LCR, Equivalent Series Resistance and Diode/LED measurement
- Basic accuracy better than 0.1%
- AC/DC voltage measurement up to 15 V
- Oscilloscope Transient Voltage display for up to 100 kHz
- Measurement of supercaps up to 680 mF
- Measurement of Frequency, Pulse period, Duty Cycle up to 400 kHz
- Signal Generator: Sine, Rectangle, Triangle pulse shapes up to 100 kHz
- Diode and Continuity test
- Two Test Signal levels, Automatic Test Signal Reduction to 0.1 V for in-circuit measurement
- Easy Short/Open Calibration, Offset Removal
- Handling of components as small as 0201 size (about 0.3 mm)
- Display of active and reactive impedance components
- Adjustable test signal frequencies of 50, 100, 120 Hz, 1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 and 100 kHz
- Jog-wheel navigation
- Just 2 Oz (60 grams) weight
- Li-Ion Battery, USB Charger
- Spare bent tweezer probes
- Offset Calibration Board
- Kelvin Probe Connector kit
LCR-Reader-MP has a maximum test signal of 0.65 Vrms that is not enough for reliable evaluation of some ceramic capacitors resulting in lower than actual capacitance values.
LCR-Reader MP has a high-test signal source resistance of 1 kOhm
Read more about LCR-Reader-MP
Buy LCR-Reader and Smart Tweezers from these distributors