Smart Tweezers Pro includes:
Smart Tweezers ST-5S is a professional quality handheld, digital LCR-meter. The ST-5S offers fully automatic measurements of Surface Mount Technology. When the gold-plated tweezer tips are in contact with a component, the device determines the type of component and best test parameters before measuring with high accuracy and speed. All measurement values are instantly made available on the devices OLED display, including any secondary values and test parameters used.
The ST-5S offers a basic accuracy of 0.2% and multiple features for more specific measurements, including continuity/diode/short testing, semi-automatic offset subtraction, component sorting with variable tolerances, and more customization options, including changing the screen rotation. The ST-5S is controlled using a 4-way navigation joystick, which allows users to change basic measurement settings (measurement mode, test signals, etc) without entering the menus.
This Smart Tweezers model comes with an NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate which is necessary for companies that require their test equipment to be calibrated annually in order to remain ISO compliant.
Buy on Amazon
Features on the Smart Tweezers ST-5S:
- Basic accuracy of 0.2%
- Manual and automatic L, C, R, ESR, and Z test modes
- Component sorting with variable tolerances of 1%, 5%, 10% and 20%
- Adjustable test signal levels
- Continuity/diode/short testing
- Parasitic offset subtraction
- Extensive menus for customization
- 1 oz. weight
- Hard-shelled carrying case
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Li-Ion battery with micro-USB charger (included)
- 4-way navigation joystick
- Frequency:0.1, 0.12, 1, 10kHz +/- 0.005%
- Test Signal Level:0.45, 0.9 +/- 5% Vrms
- Source Impedance:62.5 Ω/1k Ω/16k Ω +/- 1%
- Resistance:0.1 Ohm to 10 Mohms
- Capacitance:0.5 pF to 1 mF
- Inductance:0.5 uH to 1H