LCR-Reader Colibri is a fully automatic or manual LCR- and ESR-meter. This device can automatically determine the type of component and instantly measure with a 0.5% basic accuracy. The user is able to select the desired test frequency easily by pressing the one-navigational button on the device.
Colibri requires no set-up between measurements. When the Colibri has a component between its tips, it will automatically determine the type of component and best test parameters to use for that component. All measurement values, including the component type, test mode used, test frequency, and any secondary values (ie: ESR) are instantly available on the OLED display. For more specific measurements, users can select the component type/measurement mode, and the desired test signal level. The Colibri uses a Li-Ion battery with micro-USB charging. It's 1 oz. weight and small form makes it perfect for field work.
- Automatic measurement of L-C-R and ESR
- Basic Accuracy of 0.5%
- Variable test frequencies of 10 kHz, 1 kHz, and 100 Hz
- Automatic best range
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery, Optional USB Charger
- 28 gram (1 oz) weight
The Colibri device comes with:
- A set of spare ergonomic bent tweezer probes
- USB wall charger and cable
- Offset Calibration Board. The Offset Calibration Board allows for more accuracy when determining the parastics of a component. Instead of estimating the size of the component with the multimeters tips, simply place them in the corresponding holes on the dummy PCB. The device will then display a value which can be manually removed from the actual component value.
The Colibri device does NOT come with an NIST traceable calibration certificate.