LCR-Reader-MPA is a professional Digital Multimeter with a record high 0.1% basic accuracy and an unrivalled selection of test functions. In addition to conventional LCR-ESR measurements it provides LED/Diode test, AC/DC Voltage/Current and Frequency measurements, Oscilloscope and Signal Generator. A wide range of 11 test frequencies, including 100 kHz, allows delivering 0.001 pF and 0.1 nH resolution for inductance and capacitance measurements respectively.
On one hand, the device can measure extremely small capacitance and inductance as low as 0.1 pF and 10 nH respectively, on the other hand it enables test of huge supercaps up to 1F by implementing DC test feature. Due to built-in high-precision gold plated test leads it may efficiently be used for small SMDs down to 0201 size. When set to ‘Auto mode’, the device will automatically determine the type of component and best test parameters.
MPA is well suited for virtually any task involving component sorting or low frequency PCB debugging up to 100 kHz. It is an exceptional tool for testing large capacitances up to 1 F. Electrolytic capacitors are measured at 120 Hertz with ESR measured a 100 kHz in accordance to regular electrolytic capacitor test conditions. When the device is in ‘Large Cap. Mode’ it will automatically reduce the test frequency, thus being able to measure very large caps with reasonable accuracy.
MPA offers three test signal levels: 0.1, 0.5 and 1.0 Vrms; the latter is very important for accuracy while testing ceramic capacitors.
An Oscilloscope mode allows analyzing voltage waveforms with frequencies up to 100 kHz on active circuit boards. This mode, while used with the LCR-Reader Kelvin Probe Connector, turns the MPA into a low-frequency probe station.
A 4-way joystick navigational button allows users to change basic test functions from the measurement screen.
This device has the black backlit-LCD display.
- Fully automatic & manual LCR, ESR, LED/Diode measurements
- 0.1% Basic Accuracy
- Automatic & manual test frequencies; including 100, 120 Hz, 1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 & 100 kHz
- Test signal levels of 0.1, 0.5 & 1.0 Vrms
- Easy Open/Short Calibration and offset removal
- AC/DC voltage measurements up to 15 V
- AC/DC current measurements
- LED testing with 3.2 Volts
- Signal Generator with Sine wave up to 100 kHz
- Oscilloscope Transient Voltage up to 100 kHz
- 100 Ohms Signal Source Resistance
- Displays active & reactive impedance components
- Backlit LCD display
- Gold-plated test leads
- 1.4 oz. Weight
- Li-Po battery & micro-USB charging port
- Handles components to a 0201 size
- 4-way joystick navigational button