LCR-Reader Colibri is a fully automatic and manual LCR- and ESR-meter. This device is LCR-Reader with the added benefit of manual test frequency selection; users can cycle through test frequencies by pressing the navigational button.
Like LCR-Reader, Colibri has a 0.5% basic accuracy and instantaneous measurements when the device is holding a component with the tweezer probes. When set to 'automatic' mode, the Colibri will automatically determine the type of component and best test frequency for that component. All measurement values, including any secondary values (ie: ESR), test frequency and test mode are instantly available on the OLED display.
For more specific measurements, users can select the measurement mode/component type (Auto, L, C or R) and desired test frequency.
- Automatic and manual L-C-R and ESR measurements
- Basic accuracy of 0.5%
- Variable test frequencies of 10 kHz, 1 kHz, and 100 Hz
- Automatic best range selection
- No set-up between measurements required
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- 28 gram (1 Oz.) weight
- Compact, ergonomic design
The Colibri device comes with:
- USB wall charger and cable
- Manuals and Quickstart Guide
LCR-Reader Colibri does NOT come with NIST traceable calibration certificate
Buy from these distributors