LCR-Reader-MPA is one of the prize winners in Plant Engineering's Product of the Year. Click here to read more.
LCR-Reader MPA L is a fully automatic and manual multi tester with 0.1% basic accuracy with a wide selection of test functions and features. When set to ‘Auto mode’, MPA automatically determines the type of component and best test parameters before measuring with high accuracy. All measurement values are instantly displayed.
MPA is well suited for virtually any task involving SMT or PBC debugging. It is an exceptional tool for testing large Capacitances up to 680 mF. Electrolytic capacitors are measured at 120 Hertz with ESR measured at 100 kHz in accordance with regular electrolytic capacitor test conditions. When the device is in ‘Large Cap. Mode’ it will automatically reduce the test frequency to 25 Hertz, thus being able to measure very large caps with reasonable accuracy.
An Oscilloscope mode allows to analyze voltage waveforms with frequencies up to 100 kHz on active circuit boards. This mode, while used with the LCR-Reader Kelvin Probe Connector, turns the MPA into a low-frequency probe station.
- Grey backlit LCD
- Fully automatic & manual LCR, ESR, LED/Diode measurements
- 0.1% Basic Accuracy
- Automatic & manual test frequencies; including 100, 120 Hz, 1, and 10 kHz
- Test signal levels of 0.1, 0.5 & 1.0 Vrms
- Easy Open/Short Calibration and offset removal
- AC/DC voltage measurements up to 15 V
- AC/DC current measurements
- LED testing with 3.2 Volts
- Signal Generator with Sine wave up to 100 kHz
- Oscilloscope Transient Voltage up to 100 kHz
- 100 Ohms Signal Source Resistance
- Displays active & reactive impedance components
- Gold-plated test leads
- 1 oz. weight
- Li-Po battery & micro-USB charging port
- Handles components to 0201 size
- 4-way joystick navigation button
- 1 Year warranty
Buy on Amazon