Each LCR-Reader now comes with an NIST Traceable Calibration Certificates
LCR-Reader is the budget model in the Smart Tweezers line of handheld digital LCR-meters.
This model offers users the same experience as Smart Tweezers, while having a slightly lower basic accuracy and less features. The LCR-Reader is a lightweight device that combines a set of sharp gold-plated tweezers instead of long wire leads to connect to the LCR-meter. When a surface mount device is held between the tweezers' tips, LCR-Reader will automatically determine the type of component and measure accordingly for Inductance, Resistance, or Capacitance while also measuring for any secondary values such as the ESR. All measurement values, type of component and test ranges are instantly displayed on the built in OLED display.
The main differences between the LCR-Reader and other Smart Tweezers models are the price, the slight basic accuracy difference, and the lack of features such as component sorting, diode and continuity tests, variable test signals, and offset subtraction. The LCR-Reader does not have a menu for more specific measurements.
New!LCR-Reader comes with an NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate!
Features of LCR-Reader:
- Basic Accuracy of 0.5%
- Fully automatic L, C, R and ESR measurements
- Manual mode selection
- Instantaneous results
- Gold-plated tweezer probes
- Li-Ion battery with micro-USB charging (not included)
- 1 oz. weight
- One-button navigation
- Hard carrying case
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Frequency: 0.1, 1, 10 kHz +/- 0.5%
- Test Signal Level: 0.45 +/- 5% Vrms
- Source Impedance: 62.5 Ω/1k Ω/16k Ω +/- 1%
- Resistance: 0.5%
- Capacitance: 0.5%
- Inductance: 0.5%
- Resistance: 0.1 Ohm to 10 Mohms
- Capacitance: 2 pF to 5 mF
- Inductance: 0.5 uH to 1 H
Read more about LCR-reader