Smart LED Test Tweezers
The Smart LED Test Tweezers have sharp bronze phosphor gold-plated tweezers that are able to grasp all sizes of components on a PCB. When in contact, a light around the device lights up if the component is working properly.
Smart LED Test Tweezers uses a 12VDC ouput to test LEDs, and offers an adjustable current rating of 20, 10 and 5 mA. The colour coded handles help determine an LED's polarity; red for anode (+) and grey for cathode (-).
The device comes with a travel bag, multimeter connector cable, tweezer cap and 12V 23AE battery.
Buy on Amazon
Features on Smart LED Test Tweezers:
- LED testing
- Short check and open fuse testing
- Adjustable current ratings of 5, 10 and 20 mA
- PCB circuit conductive testing
- Internal buzzer
- Included travel bag, tweezer cap, battery and multimeter connector cable
- Can be used as probes for LCR-meter
- Dimensions:35x25x155 mm
- Battery:23AE 12V
- LED Testing:12 VDC output
20, 10, 5mA adjustable current rating